Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ok....I acquiesced!

Al has been talking about "needing" a new truck for a while. I heard all about how well it would pull the camper and blah blah blah blah! I HATE talking about new cars at all. When we were first married we had a new (ok very very old, but new to us) car every 6 months or so until I finally told him to stop.  He loves to drive through car lots and just "look". I HATE it. Didn't I already say that?

He has been looking and looking for the last 6 weeks and was constantly telling me to come look at the new one he found on the internet. I just finally said ENOUGH and Al has his new (almost) truck. He better enjoy it, because it's going to be around for a looooong time!

Al's-truck-1

al's-truck-3

It even has an old man's step so he doesn't hurt himself getting out of the back of it.

al's-truck-2-step 

The dogs seem to like it, too. I do have to say that it is very comfortable and we went camping last weekend and it did pull the camper nice.

al's-truck-Tai

1 comment:

  1. Like the new truck!! And I like the "old man" step!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment