Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's payback time....

I have a friend, Joel, that I have known for 10+ years. I play volleyball with him weekly, and I worked with him forever. He's the biggest prankster you have ever met.

He's also the guy that I know I could call and he would do anything for me (or anyone)......BUT he's also the biggest prankster ever!

When I was in the office, he put scotch tape over the phone receiver so that whoever I was talking to couldn't hear me. One time I came back to the office and he had used at least 3 full rolls of scotch tape around EVERYTHING in my office. It took me an hour to clean it up! When Katie had a first time date with a guy, he googled him and printed out everything he could find about the guy (like 30 pages) and taped it all over the office,  (although he did have help on that one).  Those are just a couple of the crazy things he has done to us that I can think of tonight.

So......tonight it's payback time. He's on his way back from Mexico, so we made a visit to his house tonight. One word of warning for anyone in the future....DO NOT leave a window air conditioner in a ground floor window.....it's not secure! Even if you lock your doors, someone can get in.

We were careful to not hurt or damage anything, but he's not going to be happy when he comes home tonight. I'm just really glad that I don't work in the office anymore (he can't mess with MY stuff) and I think I will make sure my house doors are locked in the near future!

1

2 

3

4

(Vaseline is GREAT for door knobs and toilet seats!)

5

We didn't bring this baby doll....it was actually in his garage? It was very scary. Kind of like "Chucky". We just added the knife and beads.

6

7

Again....we did not bring the mannequin....it was in his house! We just fixed her up a bit.

8

Mariachi's in the window (he's just back from Mexico, we wanted him to feel at home!), freezer paper on the couch. Streamers everywhere, and furniture moved into the other room.

9

10

11

12

13

We missed you Joel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment