Saturday, June 18, 2011

Joe & Sarah

Joe & Sarah turned 28 years old last week. I cannot believe that I actually have kids that are 28 years old! It seems very strange…….I can’t be old enough to have kids that old, right?

Everyone came out to the house for dinner Saturday to celebrate. It was a perfect evening outside. We grilled and had a nice fire. 

I made their favorite (although not very good for you) treats for desert. (and made them take any leftovers home with them!)

treats

Joe even helped “cook”.

joe-cooking

Ave played with the dogs and loved on her aunt Lauren.

ava-running-to-grandma

ava-and-lauren

And met the buffalo and some snakes….

255730_765222057083_38203388_38766863_7307381_n

254540_765222251693_38203388_38766867_2133833_n

And went for a walk around the park. Obviously from this photo you can tell that Ava and the dogs didn’t walk much.

going-for-a-walk

Matt bought Joe toys for his birthday…….so Ava has something to play with at their house. :)

joe-matt-and-ava

Now we just need to get Trevor old enough so he can join in the fun.

al-and-trevor

Happy Birthday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment