We have Ava overnight tonight. (We have to get all the Grandma and Grandpa time we can get before we leave in a few weeks.)
As I was cooking dinner, I came into the living room and saw Ava and Al sitting all nice and quiet in the chair watching TV.
Then I turn around and see what they are watching:
Pale Rider. Clint Eastwood. From 1985. I don’t quite get that he loves watching these stupid old westerns, but now he’s teaching Ava to like them as well?
Ava and Sarah came to visit a few days ago and Grandpa decided to take Ava sledding on the (very small) hill by the side of the house.
They went up and down two times before this:
This picture was taken 2 seconds before she fell on her side into the snow and then she was done. No more sledding, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment