Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Since we don't live in town, we obviously do not get trick or treaters. And this year there  was a special one that we really wanted to see, but the only way to do that was to go to CF (her mom said it was TOO far to go to bring her to us!) This actually didn't work out too bad, though because Lauren loves to hand out candy and Joe ditched her to spend the weekend with Matt and Matt in DSM, so we kept her company.

She had the walk and porch ready...

sidewalk

pumpkins

and the dogs in costumes. This is Violet, I missed a picture of Clover in his Broncos shirt.

sarah and violet

There were over 75 kids that came. (she said this was a record for the last 3 years that they have lived in the house.....I'm not telling how she knew that, and I'm not going to post the photo I took to prove it, either!)  Love ya Lauren!

Lauren

But the cutest one by far was the giraffe that visited at the end.

craig sarah and ava

Al and Ava

 

Ava giraffe

To be fair about the dogs in costumes, I did do that with Roxie last year (she's a bit too grumpy now to mess with that). I know, pretty silly, but oh well. 

Roxie 

Tai doesn' t really need a costume, he pretty much always looks like a freak. Although he's a very loveable freak.

Tai email

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the whole family had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment