It has been years since we took an actual "family" pictures. I guess it's better late than never, right? Some of you have already seen these, for the rest of you.....enjoy! They were all taken at the park, seemed like the obvious place since we have been here for 17 years now! If you click on the picture, you can see them a bit better.
I love the look on Joe & Matt's faces in this one...
The kids: Joe, Sarah, Matt
Joe and Lauren
Morgan, Craig, Ava and Sarah
We have 6 dogs between everyone, so might as well try to include them in the family pics as well, right? These actually turned out pretty good, although Roxie (the Basenji on Al's lap) wasn't too happy with the whole situation, everyone else did pretty good!
I just love these of Sarah and Ava:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment