Sunday, February 8, 2009

Texas here we come!

It's official, we are on our way to Texas February 28 for a month. Al is so excited he is ready to go tomorrow! I'm getting there. It will be nice to be able to be in the warm sun, and spend time with mom. I'm taking all of my work stuff: computer, printer, scanner, paper, etc, etc, etc, and will be able to work from the table in the camper, or out on the picnic table or in the truck or wherever. It really is a gift to be able to do this, and I'm so grateful for the changes in work, even though I really didn't want it in the first place. Who wouldn't love to work in this setting? And to tell the truth, I will probably be a bit bored at times so it will be nice to have that to do.

Of course, this is where Al and I and the dogs will be living FOR A MONTH! We will probably be so tired of the cramped space we will want to scream, but I guess that's just more motivation to get a different (read: bigger!) camper. At least we did figure out how to put a king bed in there, so that will be nice.

And this is the street that we will drive/walk everyday:


And this is what Al will be doing everyday:

And again the next day:


Hopefully he will catch this:




Instead of this:




And this will be where we spend a lot of time. If you look closely mom, Doug and Al are there.



This is where we watch the dolphins play:



And where I TRY to capture the pelicuns flying.
This one actually isn't bad, but I WILL have better ones this year.




And this is the sunrise when I take my walk on the beach with mom every morning.
Ok, now I'm really ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment