Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year, but thinking of family that are gone

We are home from Wyoming, and it's back to work tomorrow. We had a nice trip. Short, but nice. And a bonus: nice weather (at least on the way home). We had freezing rain again last night but it wasn't too bad. Only .10 inch or so, but enough to make it very slick. Needless to say we didn't go anywhere today. Matt and Sarah came and visited, though, even with the icky roads. They said Highway 21 was fine, Dysart was a little slick.

While we were at mom's, she and I scanned in some old pictures that Grandma Sara had at her house and I thought I would share a couple of them.

This one is Grandpa Lawrence with a couple antelope. It looks like it was at the ranch. He looks quite young, maybe early 20's I would bet.





This is one of Grandma Sara when she was a child. I just like this one. She was very cute.


And last, but not least......one of us. Looks to be maybe 1978 or so I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment